Parent & Family Support
Guidance for parents:-
Mrs Rebecca Hake - Parent and Family Support Adviser (PFSA)
Her support is for everyone.
What is the role of the Parent Family Support Adviser?
- To enable children to gain maximum benefits from education
- To work in partnership with families and the school to help children reach their potential
- To work closely with other professionals where necessary or to direct you to other services which may be useful
- To be there to work with you or your child if you are experiencing difficulties
She can help by advising and working with you on issues such as:
- Building a partnership with school
- Parenting Concerns
- Family Issues
- Emotions and Relationships
- Healthy Eating
- Attendance Concerns
- Feeling Isolated
- Finding information for parents and carers who want to go back to work or education.
She can also be available just to listen and support if you feel you need someone to talk to in confidence.
She can arrange to meet you in school /home or meet you somewhere convenient for you to have a chat and a coffee.
She is also available during the school holidays.
If you feel you would benefit from Rebecca's help, please speak to your child's teacher or the school office and we will make a referral on your behalf.